Lord of the Damage Shields
Damage shields will save your tank.
Great survivability while tanking.
Tanking is foremost but a slight change in skills can multipurpose the build.
Race – Primary
Dunmer (Dark Elf)
Race – Secondary
Altmer (High Elf)
Why Choose This Race?
Dunmers get a bonus to their Maximum Magicka, Flame Damage and Flame Resistance.
- Magica 12
- Health 40
- Stamina 12
Attribute Points Redistribution Explained
As a tank, you need health. Allocating more points in Magicka will allow for more damage.
- Bastion – 100
- Heavy Armor – 50
- Spell Shield – 50
- Thaumaturge – 75
- Elemental Expert – 100
- Blessed – 50
- Magician – 100
- Arcanist – 100
Armor and Gear
Use Health/Magicka glyphs.
- Head – Light – Infernal Guardian
- Shoulders – Medium – Infernal Guardian
- Arms – Heavy – Hatchling’s Shell
- Chest – Heavy – Brands of Imperium
- Waist – Heavy – Hatchling’s Shell
- Legs – Heavy – Brands of Imperium
- Feet – Heavy – Hatchling’s Shell
- Neck – Hatchling’s Shell
- Ring 1 – Brands of Imperium
- Ring 2 – Brands of Imperium
- Main Hand – One Handed – Hatchling’s Shell
- Off Hand – Shield – Brands of Imperium
- Alt Main Hand – Destruction Staff – Brands of Imperium
- Alt Off Hand – Restoration Staff – Brands of Imperium
Abilities and Passives
Replace this text with Passive Skills
- Anything benefiting health
- Anything benefiting defense/armor
Active Skills and Rotation
- Slot 1 – Pierce Armor
- Slot 2 – Burning Talons
- Slot 3 – Hardened Armor
- Slot 4 – Absorb Magic
- Slot 5 – Coagulated Blood
- Ultimate – Ferocious Leap
- Slot 1 – Burning Embers
- Slot 2 – Healing Ward
- Slot 3 – Igneous Shield
- Slot 4 – Siphon Spirit
- Slot 5 – Igneous Weapons
- Ultimate – Standard of Might
Buff up group with Igneous Weapons then swap to group bar. For large groups of mobs, use leap and then talons to hold them for group AoE. Taunt the rest, weaving light attacks using Hardened Armor/Absorb Magic.
If solo, you can swap to Destruction Staff and Engulfing flame and Elemental Blockade plus light attacks with Talons. Your Infernal Guardian should have proc by now to melt the mobs.
Play style will result in various damage output – learn to play to your liking.
Remember to keep damage shields on as often as possible.
Any Other Tips
Vampire is not necessary – the build alone will allow standing in fire.
Do You Want To Be a Part of Savage Hearts?
Damage shields save