Enchanting is utilized in the creation of glyphs that adds effects and stats to your gear. These glyphs are in a position to add resource stats like magicka, stamina and health, boost regen rates, affect the required time to cast ability, and also reduce the enemy’s stats for some time. Enchants are applied to some pieces of gear and sometimes it can be overwritten with brand new ones that may be required. Utilizing enchants enable you to calibrate your gear to ensure that they conform to your chosen build!
Enchants are a necessity to everyone! There exist numerous great enchants for PVP and PvE and individuals will require them. With the required skills in the enchanting maxed out, one will be in a position to achieve very powerful glyphs!
Runstones are utilized in the creation of the glyphs and can be located in every part of Tamirel. Runstones are situated in all zones and are randomly looted! Runstones nodes throughout the world will possess generic titles, for instance, “Potency Rune” and the rune is randomly created of that rune type when you gather. The system dictates that the runes are not zone oriented, and runes will be located higher or lower than the crafting level that you are in randomly.
Locating a station
Enchanting stations are located in cities and towns and are marked by a gem symbol on flags located outside the station always indicated on the map. The station is made up of wooden bench that is complete with gems, a shining stone, and an open enchanting book. Just walk up to the station and engage the interaction key to obtain the crafting interface.
To create Glyphs you require one of each type of rune, essence, potency and aspect combined together. These runes should be translated to discover their effects, and there are numerous combinations in existence. Each and every rune is responsible in controlling the level, stats, quality and potency of the glyphs.
You can translate quite easily their language into something that you understand by combining the runes collectively. In most cases, translating a rune can let you recognize that word forever. Remember, that there are plenty of translations and runes you can discover. As a result of this rune translation, you will always receive a lot of inspiration.
The materials used to make new glyphs can be discovered throughout your travels as long as you keep extracting those glyphs that you find. Note that the amount of material used to create the new glyphs is not necessarily the same as the extracted glyphs but you may increase your chances of extraction by placing more points into your skills.
Potency Improvement and Aspect Improvement are both used to place more points through your skills for Enchanting. Note that these two skills are needed to create the glyphs and improve Enchanting to the highest level. In some cases however, other options to improve the profession do exist.
The following are essential skills that can help you begin crafting immediately while still leveling. In order to get the ball rolling, consider placing your points into the following:
- Keen Eye: 1/3 – To start seeing runestones better!
- Hireling: 1/3 – To get Enchanting stuff sent to your mail!
During level Enchanting, the best idea is to put the points directly to these two skills especially together with your typical combat skills.
- Rank 1: Allows the use of Jora, Porade, Jode, and Notade Potency Runestones to make Glyphs of levels 1-15.
- Rank 2: Allows the use of Jera, Jejora, Ode, and Tade Potency Runestones to make Glyphs of levels 11-25.
- Rank 3: Allows the use of Odra, Pojora, Jayde, and Edode Potency Runestones to make Glyphs of levels 21-35.
- Rank 4: Allows the use of Edora, Jaera, Pojode, and Rekude Potency Runestones to make Glyphs of levels 30-45.
- Rank 5: Allows the use of Pora, Denara, Hade, and Idode Potency Runestones to make Glyphs of levels 40-50.
- Rank 6: Allows the use of Rera and Pode Potency Runestones to make Glyphs of level VR1.
- Rank 7: Allows the use of Derado and Kedeko Potency Runestones to make Glyphs of level VR3.
- Rank 8: Allows the use of Recura and Rede Potency Runestones to make Glyphs of level VR6.
- Rank 9: Allows the use of Cura and Kude Potency Runestones to make Glyphs of level VR8.
- Rank 1: Allows the use of Common (white) and Standard (green) Aspect Runes.
- Rank 2: Allows the use of Superior (blue) Aspect Runes.
- Rank 3: Allows the use of Artifact (purple) Aspect Runes.
- Rank 4: Allows the use of Legendary (gold) Aspect Runes.
Keen Eye: Rune Stones
- Rank 1: Rune Stones in the world will be easier to see when you are 20 meters or closer.
- Rank 2: Rune Stones in the world will be easier to see when you are 30 meters or closer.
- Rank 3: Rune Stones in the world will be easier to see when you are 40 meters or closer.
- Rank 1: A hireling will find Runestones for you and sends them once a day.
- Rank 2: A hireling will find Runestones for you and sends them once a day. Your hireling has a good chance of finding rarer runestones.
- Rank 3: A hireling will find Runestones for you and sends them twice a day. Your hireling has a good chance of finding rarer runestones.
- Rank 1: Increase the chance of extracting Aspect Runestones by 5%.
- Rank 2: Increase the chance of extracting Aspect Runestones by 10%.
- Rank 3: Increase the chance of extracting Aspect Runestones by 15%.
- Try to identify the entire traits. This tip gives you more experience as well as the glyphs you will make. You should try this to avoid spam-manufacturing similar glyphs subsequently for leveling.
- Gather at Night. You will notice the Runestones from a long span and usually looks very perky in the dark provided you got a chance to gather during the night especially using your Keen Eye capability on the go.